Who is EliKutty?
Namaskaaram, Njaan Eliza, AKA Elikutty!
I’m here to help with your Malayalam studies. Let me introduce myself!
Since 2018, I have been learning Malayalam and sharing my tips, tricks, and progress with followers from all over the world. Now, with my own background in education, I am developing full lessons to help beginners learn how to read, write, and speak Malayalam!
On this page you can find blogs with materials from my free online Malayalam lessons, hosted on Twitch and uploaded to Youtube. You can find links to my Discord Server, where Malayalam speakers and learners can interact, ask questions, and practice for free. You can also follow me on Instagram as I share more about my life and Malayalam journey.
Check out some of the highlights of my professional background and accomplishments below.
Appol ellam paranjathú pole!
• Set the groundwork for the first Canadian English center in rural Lao Cai.
• Developed and implemented EAL curriculum for Primary, Secondary, and Adult programs
• Hired and Trained a team of 5-10 international teachers to effectively deliver content to standard.
• Oversaw the partnership between British Council and Atlantic Centers to allow CVC to become the first IELTS and Cambridge exams prep center in Lao Cai
• Designed and delivered lessons in a paperless classroom through applications and LMS, using Cambridge Unlock curriculum and Bookshelf
• Average students increased 1 band score on IELTS exams
• Run a successful foreign language club on campus for two years
• Created and executed numerous Professional Development presentations, including internal and external conferences
• Completed six weeks of intensive summer camp
• Ensured the safety of 25 teenagers in downtown Manhattan
• Created lessons based off of conversational texts.
• Organized and executed an intensive English winter camp
• Provided after school lessons to economically disadvantaged students
• Developed beginner English skills to year 1-5 students